Eye Level Programs
|Monday||3:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||3:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||3:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||3:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
Early Eye Level/Kindergarten Preparatory Program
What is Eye Level for Early Learners? Eye Level's early learning program provides children with the head start they need to excel in the classroom, with a focus on Math, Reading and Writing.
It is our most popular, younger student's preparatory program. For one hour (thirty minutes per subject) everyday, students between the ages of 3 1/2 and 5 are actively engaged in the Early Learners Eye Level Math and English programs that are academically and developmentally appropriate. Because of the shorter amount of time spent on each subject, this program is great for younger students who are still developing their focusing and classroom skills. There are various activities in the beautifully colored, engaging booklets given to each student. Younger students are able to feel as though they are making quick progress and master (with confidence) the curriculum implemented.
Why choose Eye Level for Early Learners?
We have found that many parents, while happy with their Pre-K-K experience are in search of something a little more academic. Early Learners Eye Level offers supplemental educational Math and English programs which are excellent alternatives to play-oriented centered PreK-K programs. Most Early Eye Level parents are finding that the educational programs received in their respective PreK-K programs often do not include early concepts of basic or critical thinking math. We feel that this is the most "crucial" aspect of our math program.
Children entering our Early Learners Eye Level Basic and Critical Thinking Math program at an early age will gain confidence in understanding of numbers, what they are and how they function. Therefore, our students will not resort to counting on their fingers or require additional manipulatives to complete mental math problems. Children entering our Early Learners Eye Level English (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking) program while they are developing fine motor skills will gain a solid understanding of letters with their respective sounds/ In addition to building writing skills, students gain confidence allowing for advancement into more complicated phonics and sounds; preparing them for elementary-level reading.
English (level 1-2) sample's
Basic Math (level 1-2) sample's
Critical Math (level 1-2) sample's
What are the benefits of Eye Level’s early learning program that make it the most popular Kindergarten preparatory program?
- Children (ages 3.5 to 5) are actively engaged in a program that is academically and developmentally appropriate.
- Children get the head start they need to excel in the classroom, with focus on Math, Reading and Writing.
- Supplemental program and alternative to play-centered Preschool programs.
- Rock-solid understanding of numbers. Our students will never count on their fingers or require additional manipulatives to complete mental Math problems.
- Students that have a solid understanding of letters and sounds but are still developing fine motor skills, may use the program to build writing skills and write neatly.
- To push ahead into more complicated phonics and sounds and prepare for Elementary-level reading.